Manual arm lever dispenser – The complete package!
You know our plastic arm lever dispenser SD2015 MultiUse? The SD6010 MultiUse is the sister or brother model in stainless steel design.
Unlike most competitor products and also our stainless steel dispenser SD6000, the SD6010 already has a plastic drip tray integrated into the dispenser and included in the delivery.
Like the SD6000, this robust disinfectant dispenser is made of stainless steel (powder-coated steel in various colors or aluminum on request) and can be equipped with various arm levers. The arm lever makes it easy to operate the pump mechanism with your forearm or elbow. This means there is no direct contact with your hands and cross-contamination is avoided, making the use of the arm lever dispenser not only very easy but also extremely hygienic. Thus, the SD6010 meets the highest hygiene requirements of the RKI for hospitals or nursing homes, as well as the customer demands of the hotel industry, gastronomy, retail, as well as authorities, schools, and open-plan offices regarding robustness and design. As it is particularly resistant to vandalism and has a high filling volume, it is especially suitable for highly frequented public places such as toilets or changing rooms of gas stations, restaurants, hotels, airports, trains, train stations, event arenas, gyms, or schools.
500ml or 1000ml EURO bottles of all soap and disinfectant manufacturers can be used. The bottles can be changed quickly and easily, with no annoying spills during the time-consuming refilling of dispenser tanks. The removable pump cover allows the pumps to be easily changed to the front without dispenser disassembly. In addition to the jet stream, foam or spray plastic piston stroke pumps are available. Our intelligent pump technology allows the desired dispensing quantity (0.8ml, 1.2ml or 1.8ml) to be precisely specified. This guarantees optimal hand hygiene.
With the included drilling template or the optional adhesive set, attaching the dispenser to the wall is child’s play and can be done quickly.
Excess disinfectant is collected in the drip tray included in the delivery. The full drip tray can be easily removed and emptied by means of a plug-in connection, thus significantly reducing the cleaning effort. In addition, the floor is protected, there are no more annoying soups, slides, and smears because the drip tray prevents puddles and stains on the floor.
Suitable for wall mounting or freestanding in conjunction with the drip tray.
Easy-to-use stainless steel bottle screens in a variety of designs (with large or small viewing windows) are available as an option. They provide further protection against theft.
– Meets all requirements of the Robert Koch Institute for hygiene standards in the healthcare sector
– Material: stainless steel with pump cover made of white ABS plastic
– One housing size to accommodate 500ml to 1000ml EURO bottles of all soap and disinfectant manufacturers
– Housing lockable
– Suitable for use with disinfectants, disinfectant gels, soaps, massage oils, or even lotions
– Easy pump change from the front by removing the pump nose cover. Dispenser does not have to be
be removed from the wall
– Can be used with plastic piston stroke pump in three application variants: Jet stream, foam, or spray mist.
– Three different dosing quantities of 0.8ml, 1.2ml or 1.8ml adjustable
– Easy to clean
– Fill level of the bottles always visible
– Made in Germany
– Suitable for wall mounting or attachment to a column
– Instruction manual in German and English, including “Soap” and “Disinfection” stickers
– Removable plastic drip tray integrated into the dispenser and already included in the delivery. Drip trays like pump covers are also available in the colors gray, green, blue, and pink
– Bottle screen, available in two variants: with large/small viewing window.
– Arm lever variants: XXL made of metal or white plastic
– Adapter for the use of Ophardt pumps
– Adhesive mounting set
– From a quantity of 100 pieces, the dispensers can be printed with individual logos (pad printing)
Dimensions WxHxD in mm:
– SD6010-w: H365 x B150 x T198 mm,1272 g
– SD6010-c: H365 x B150 x T210 mm, 1345 g
If you need more information or have any questions, fill out the form above, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
|Item No.||Description||Price||inkl. MwSt.|
|SD6010-w||Robust arm lever dispenser (without bottle cover) with plastic arm lever and drip tray||69,00 €||82,11 €|
|SD6010-c||Stainless steel arm lever dispenser (without bottle cover) with arm lever|
from stainless steel or bent wire
|71,00 €||84,49 €|
|SD6010-30||Bottle cover with large oval viewing window for SD6010||20,00 €||23,80 €|
|SD6010-31||Bottle cover with narrow vertical viewing window for SD6010||20,00 €||23,80 €|
|SD6000-40-d||Colored plastic cover for the pump outlet (gray)||3,00 €||3,57 €|
|SD6000-90||Arm lever for SD6000 and SD6010 from bent wire||6,00 €||7,14 €|
|SD6000-91||XXL Arm leer for SD6000 and SD6010||6,00 €||7,14 €|
|SD2005-90||Plastic Arm lever (blue, white, green, gray and pink)||5,00 €||5,95 €|
|SD2005-20||Plastic drip tray (blue, white, green, gray and pink)||4,00 €||4,76 €|
|SD2005-60||Adapter for all Ophardt pumps||8,00 €||9,52 €|
|SD2005-78||Tesa adhesive mounting set "Never drill again"||7,00 €||8,33 €|